Saturday, October 11, 2008

Its Marathon Time!

Well its almost here. The marathon is just 11 short hours away. After a busy day of picking up our race packet, wandering through the race expo, and driving through a bunch of Chicago I'm ready to get a full nights sleep.

Throughout the last 7 months of training, numerous people have asked me why I'm running the Chicago marathon. I was reminded tonight of how grateful we should be that we have the ability to run, walk, and breath. I hope by running to bring glory to God. I hope by running to support pro life. This is really our teams mission...that is to support the gift of life.

I would go on but brievity rules the night.

Up in the morning at 4:45am.

P.S. pictures to come hopefully tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying getting the e-mail alerts telling me where you are and your pace. You are currently in the home stretch! Go Ben!