Thursday, January 31, 2008

Superbowl

So I'm in a bind when it comes to the Superbowl this year. See, I'm not a fan of either the Giants or Patriots. But watching the Superbowl is more fun if you are rooting one of the teams. My original hope was for the Packers to beat the Giants and then I would root for the Packers to beat the Patriots. Alas, the Packers gave the Championship game away to the Giants and now I stand with a decision to make: Pats or Giants. I'm leaning towards going for the Patriots because it would be historic. Win or lose, this Superbowl will be historic either for the Patriots perfect season or the Giants breaking up the perfect season. Its kind of like the ninth inning in baseball and a pitcher has a perfect game on the line. Three outs to go for that last zero on the board. Will the Patriots get the final three outs?

I pick Patriots to win 31-20. What is your Superbowl pick?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Well, I would love to see Eli and the Giants beat the Patriots, but honestly I think the Patriots will win.

If you ask Caeden he says he likes the Giants, but I think it has more to do with the fact that his favorite Bible story right now is David and Goliath then a real opinion on football teams.